Historical buildings are the structures, that have architectural and/or aesthetic value, take an important place in humanity’s cultural heritage. Cultural heritage is the legacy of physical artifacts and intangible attributes of a group or society that are inherited from past generations, maintained in the present and bestowed for the benefit of future generations. In Convention Concerning the Protection of the World's Cultural and Natural Heritage, the cultural heritage divided into three groups as follows:
- Monuments: architectural works, works of monumental sculpture and painting, elements or structures of an archaeological nature, inscriptions, cave dwellings and combinations of features, which are of outstanding universal value from the point of view of history, art or science.
- Groups of buildings: groups of separate or connected buildings which, because of their architecture, their homogeneity or their place in the landscape, are of outstanding universal value from the point of view of history, art or science.
- Sites: works of man or the combined works of nature and man, and areas including archaeological sites which are of outstanding universal value from the historical, aesthetic, ethnological or anthropological point of view.
Yapıdestek Engineering provides the following services about historical structures, in order to prevent cultural heritage:
- Analyzing and evaluation of historical buildings
- Preparation of restoration projects
- Preparation of projects to transport and transfer historical buildings